Friday, July 23, 2010

I miss you terribly much. Even though I flirt others, my heart eventually goes to you in the end. Do you have any idea how much this feeling is killing me? I wished I could someday told you how much I love you. I wish time could be the one witnessing the entire process. I'm afraid I won't be able to hold that long. I'm tired of putting up a tough front.

When you told me you find me weird that day, I have no idea how to react. I'm both happy and sad. I'm happy becus at least I'm special. At the same time, the rollers are tossing me becus you have no idea how to explain that feeling. I wished someone could see through me and tell you that.

What you been doing? I wonder. I've been waiting for your sms the entire time. I wanted to give up, but it's not easy. I'll try. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment